- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Short & Long-Term disability, OPERS, Deferred compensation, paid sick & vacation, paid holidays, paid parental leave
Full time, permanent
$15.00/hour plus benefits
Ohio History Connection is seeking a dedicated, hard-working individual to join our Maintenance team as a Maintenance Custodian. Custodians are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the Ohio History Center museum and Ohio Village for our visitors and staff!
We offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; retirement benefits; paid sick, vacation, and holidays; free membership to Ohio History Center and Ohio History Connection sites; employee discount
The job duties:
- Sweeps, mops, strips, waxes, polishes, vacuums, cleans carpets and renews floor surfaces.
- Washes walls and windows, cleans, dusts, waxes furniture and fixtures.
- Cleans windows, empties trash receptacles, cleans and sanitized restrooms.
- Removes snow and ice from walk ways.
- Reports evidence of fire, illegal entry, and the theft of property.
- Checks supplies and stocks supply closets.
- Moves furniture and performs event set-ups
- Occasional mandatory overtime is required.
Skills & Experience:
No education required. Previous work experience in housekeeping and custodial work preferred but not required.
Please fill out this application and submit a resume. Contact us at 614-297-2500 or email email@example.com for assistance.