As a leader in the imaging technology and office automation industry, Office1. has been serving our customers since 1995. Recognized for high quality products and superior customer service, Office1 is committed to taking the lead in designing the future of this exciting and evolving industry. We offer our employees a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Office1!
Office1 is looking for a detail oriented individual to help the contract team with billing. This individual would need to be able to multi-task, in a fast-paced environment to meet daily quota. This individual would need to be comfortable making outbound calls to obtain copier meter readings. Additionally, this individual will review, audit, analyze, administrate and reconcile customer maintenance contracts. This position will be involved in all aspects the contracts and aftermarket revenue process, including but not limited to inception of contracts, record set up, on- going maintenance, contract expirations, renewals, terminations, analysis, application of payments/ funding, and accounting reconciliation. This individual will be involved in all aspects of the aftermarket process and interface with personnel throughout the organization, in all departments, in all locations, and at all levels.
- High volume calls to customers to obtain the copier meter readings, some email and/ or faxing
- Visit various web sites to obtain the copier meter reads.
- Upload meters from Ricoh USA
- Input meter read information into the Eautomate computer system for monthly revenue generation
- Answer all meter related questions that any internal or external customer may have
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: copying, faxing and filing
- Identify, research and resolve customer meter issues using various computer programs
- Other duties as assigned
Maintenance Contracts - Primary
- Understand the various maintenance contract types.
- Review and audit maintenance contract billing records to make sure they are correct
- Perform profitability analysis of contacts to ensure they are within acceptable company standards
- Update contract records as required
- Review all maintenance contract invoices
- Resolve all contract exceptions (un-profitable, aged equipment type, etc.)
- Manage expiring contract and renewal process.
- Identify, research, and respond to any customer inquiries/ issues regarding contracts.
- Application of funding to contract invoices.
- Reconcile maintenance billing to vendor funding/ payment differences.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and fundamentals.
- Knowledge of office administration and business procedures.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and communicating order information.
- Confidentiality concerning financial transactions and customer accounts.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have good customer service skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Time management skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics