Northwestern Health Sciences University prepares the next generation of healthcare professionals to deliver and advance health care.
Founded in 1941, NWHSU is a progressive institution educating the next generation of health care professionals. While the institution's history is rooted in the chiropractic profession, NWHSU now focuses more broadly on integrative care, health, and wellness. In addition to our Doctor of Chiropractic, we offer a Doctor in Chinese Medicine, and offerings in massage therapy, nutrition, undergraduate health sciences, and the allied health professions - medical assisting, medical laboratory science, medical laboratory technology, radiation therapy, and radiologic technology. We are a mission- and vision-driven university, preparing the next generation of healthcare professionals to not only deliver, but advance health care.
Reporting to the IT Vice President, the Project Manager has the primary responsibility of successful planning, execution, monitoring, and completion of projects and initiatives that contribute to the university achieving strategic goals. This may include overseeing multiple smaller projects or larger projects. In partnership with the Vice President, the Project Manager identifies project teams, works with key stakeholders to assign individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project, and monitors project progress against schedule.
Bloomington, MN with flexibility to work 3+ days per week remotely; must live local and be able to come to campus as needed.
- Manage the planning, analysis, conceptual design, implementation and execution of multiple short and long-term complex projects
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships and participate on various committees
- Day-to-day management of project activities, management of all project-related meetings and communication with constituents along with the development of schedules and milestones for internal teams
- Lead internal cross-functional teams and external business partners through delivery of key milestone achievements
- Manage initiatives and projects with a high level of productivity, and deliver them consistently on-time and within budget
- Implement and utilize metrics to assess and measure key strategies
- Identify and mitigate risks to lead to informed decisions that maximize returns across projects and programs
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex initiatives with business, technical, legal, and regulatory requirements
- PMI, PMP, ACP, or CSM certification preferred
NWHSU is proud to offer you and your eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package. Our package is designed to change with you meeting current needs and anticipating your future needs. We offer medical, dental, and vision care insurance. Flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for out of pocket medical and daycare or eldercare expenses with pre-tax dollars. Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability that allow you to be protected for an unexpected loss or income interruptions. As your partner in building retirement income, NWHSU provides a 403(b) Plan. On-site clinic services for you and your immediate family. Tuition reimbursement to support employees in job-related courses outside of NWHSU and Tuition Remission for academic courses and continuing education classes offered by NWHSU. Our generous time away program helps you enjoy a health work/life balance.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Northwestern Health Sciences University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate.