- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Full Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Match, Flex Spending accounts, Employee Assistant Program
NUSO, LLC delivers complex cloud communication solutions in real-time through authorized channel partners serving the small to medium business (SMB) and enterprise markets. Our transparent approach presents our channel partners as an ally instead of a competitor. Natively developed real-world business communication tools seamlessly connect you to your customers, vendors, and team members across all platforms including desktop, desk phone, and mobile devices.
NUSO customers served by our partners include start-ups, hospitals, municipalities, universities and schools, and enterprises with mission critical communication and specific telecom requirements. We believe 'the Cloud' is not one size fits all. NUSO offers each customer Private, Public, or Hybrid Cloud solutions to meet their needs in function, security, and application. NUSO partners include technology resellers, service providers, and solution providers throughout the US and Canada. Our systems enable the selling of services with or without co-branding in private label, white label, or wholesale formats.
Our dedicated development and engineering teams build unique tools that enable our partners to deploy, manage, and monitor their customer's services in real time. Our unique platform reduces required site visits or truck rolls, speeds-up trouble resolution, and identifies wide-area network issues before they become a problem.
We are growing and looking for new employees like you!
NUSO has an opening for full time Channel Account Manager. NUSO is a fast-growing telephone service provider. As a member of the Channel Sales Team, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, following up on pre-qualified leads, running face to face appointments, scheduling product demos with prospective clients and effectively presenting the value proposition to prospective agent partners. The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for monthly and quarterly Sales Quotas for new MRR. This role could require travel, primarily within the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promote NUSO products and services through the marketplace.
- Handle daily queries from the field relating to products and services.
- Proactively provide creative ideas and solutions for products and services.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
- Build strong customer / partner relationships.
- Listen to the needs of the field being receptive to innovative solutions, improved business methods, and continually work to qualify opportunities.
- The one primary point of contact for information on products, target market and competition. Be the product specific training resource for customers and field.
- Attain Monthly Sales Quota and increased MRR.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and provide analysis.
- Ownership of the Sales Cycle.
- Funnel Management.
- Participate and execute sales and marketing programs for key customer products and services.
- Conduct sales meetings at partner agent offices.
- Networking and Prospecting.
- Continued Education in the Cloud Solution Selling.
- Provide support and high-level customer service to key customer's personnel as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A., B.S.) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Sales/Business Development experience required.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications.
This job may require travel up to 100+ miles, including overnight/out of town travel. If the employee is allowed to not work out of the headquarters location, they will be required to travel to headquarters from time to time.
NUSO is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.