- 12-Jul-2022 to 11-Sep-2022 (PST)
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Full Time
Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
Vaccination verification is mandatory upon hire!
Responsible for directing all financial activities and planning related to the Non-Gaming Assets of Noo-Kayet Development Corporation in accordance with established policies, procedures and controls, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate accounting staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs all functions pertaining to financial accounting, strategies planning and analysis.
- Develops policies and strategies for all areas of financial operation.
- Reconciles bank statements for all cash accounts in a timely, effective manner.
- Knowledge of tribal/state compacts and NKI internal controls.
- Oversees the preparation and distribution daily dashboards and other performance reporting.
- Prepares and reviews general ledger accounts entries for multiple entities.
- Maintains fixed assets account reporting for multiple entities.
- Oversees the deposits and transfers of cash from bank accounts as necessary.
- Prepares monthly financial analysis of Non-Gaming entities for Chief Financial Officer.
- Attends regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Responsible for budget requirements and preparation and control of accounting records and reports.
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Supervises employees in the NKI Finance Department under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Accounting, Finance or related area from a four-year college or university, (Master's in Business Administration degree (M.B.A.) preferred) and four years of experience in accounting.
- A minimum of two-year's experience in General Ledger accounting with concentration on balance sheet account reconciliation, fixed assets, financial analysis and spreadsheet creation required.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Prior accounting supervision or management experience required.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!