- 17-Jun-2022 to 17-Jul-2022 (PST)
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Commission Only
- Part Time
Great Benefits package inlcudes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
COVID 19 VACCINATION REQUIRED
The Drop Team Member is responsible for the timely retrieval, transport, and replacement of cash boxes from the slot machines, ATRs and table games in accordance to department policy and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Removes cash boxes from slot machines and replaces them with empty boxes
2) Transports drop boxes to count room
3) Complies with count room security and surveillance protocols
4) Provide positive interactions with guests and team members and maintains a safe and friendly environment
5) Attend all mandatory meetings and trainings
6) Maintain confidentiality
7) Performs all duties assigned
1) High School Diploma or GED and six months money handling expierence
2) Ability to follow directions and implement tasks given
3) Able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, special events, and overtime as needed.
4) Class 3 gaming license issued from the Port Gamble Sklallam Gaming Commision
5) Ability to walk and stand for 100% of the shift
7) The employee must frequently lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 1500 pounds
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!