- 15-Jun-2022 to 15-Jul-2022 (PST)
- Customer Service - F&B
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Receives cash from customers or employees in payment for food & beverages received in the Restaurant for food and drinks which include alcoholic beverages. Stocks and preps foods for grab and go case, makes pizza, snacks and other assigned tasks and duties assigned by the Executive Chef or Sous Chef.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps menus clean and organized.
- Prepares pizza and menu items.
- Has understanding of casino discount programs and enforces those policies.
- Makes accurate change and issues receipts or tickets to customers.
- Maintains cleanliness of counter and food service area at all times.
- Must possess a current Food Handler's Permit and MAST Liquor License.
- Relays all guest complaints/compliments to supervisor; promotes positive public relations.
- Maintains current knowledge of food & beverage rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including cashiering procedures.
- Obtains food, beverages, condiments and supplies from kitchen or stockroom and delivers to outlet if necessary; maintains adequate stock levels in assigned outlet.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free environment within area of responsibility.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
- High school diploma or (G.E.D) required
- Six months of fast food service or restaurant service experience;
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!