- 02-May-2022 to 01-Jun-2022 (PST)
- Customer Service - F&B
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Full Time
AMAZING TIPS!!! Great Benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Life
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests in dining room, lounge, and in other locations throughout the casino by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Insure proper portion control techniques are used by all bartenders.
- Trains bartenders to understand need for proper portion control.
- Manages schedule to meet budgeted labor goals.
- With relationship to job duties and job responsibilities; ensures compliance with the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe of Indians- State of Washington Gaming Compact, Internal Controls, NIGC Regulations and The Point Casino Policies and Procedures.
- Arranges linens and glassware and stores on the station prior to opening lounge and dining room.
- Prepares all standard and nonstandard alcoholic beverages in accordance with established recipes.
- Chills wines to be served.
- Discusses wines with patrons and assists them in making their wine selection.
- Serves wines, cocktails, and other liquors to lounge and dining room guests.
- Cleans assigned section of lounge and dining room.
- Prepares patrons' check and acts as cashier in lounge.
- Maintains inventory and orders additional supplies as needed.
- Coordinates Bartenders daily work schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include training employees; directing work; assisting with appraising performance
- Rewarding and disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!