- 22-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Kingston, WA, USA
- Full Time
Generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
NKI FOLLOWS ALL PGST MANDATES
Hotel Housekeeper/Room Attendant Associate
- Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, bathrooms and hallways under supervision of the housekeeping supervisor.
- Promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and able to address guest requests and problems.
- Represents the hotel to the guests and visitors throughout all stages of the guest's stay.
- Assists guests in a courteous, efficient, timely, polite and professional manner.
- Works closely with other departments of hotel and Casino in providing assistance to the guests and their requests, keeps room statuses updated, and notifies housekeeping supervisor and maintenance staff when repair work is needed.
- Assists with maintaining guest, guest room and key security.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work flexible hours, varied schedules and at times, a six-day work week; to work under stress and with patience and tolerance as a means to maintain sufficient operational coverage.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Work directly with guests, customers and employees, providing information and assistance on a daily basis.
- Establish and maintain cooperative, trustworthy, directional working relationships with other employees.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work well under pressure while being detail oriented.
- Ability to successfully pass background check and maintain Class II gaming license issued by the Washington State Gambling Commission.
All positions will require you to work evening, weekends & Holidays to include Special Events and Drawings or Promotions
Pre-employment background and drug screening required
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!