- 22-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Part Time
Great Perks! Generous Benefits Package including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental & 401K
MANDATORY VACCINATION VERIFICATION UPON HIRE!
Performs the count and recording of drop boxes in accordance to department policy and procedures
AM Shift beginning at 7:00AM, days vary
Brief description of duties:
- Opens and empties the contents of the drop boxes.
- Sorts and counts currency contained in drop boxes.
- Verifies and straps currency.
- Maintains clear and accurate records
- Reconciles amounts posted to amounts counted.
- Prepares cash and for transfer to Cage.
- Ability to work closely with others.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under while under constant surveillance
Brief description of qualification:
- Previous six months cash handling skills required.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Good math skills and ability to follow directions and implement tasks given
- Ability to work early mornings,weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods and occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
License/Certification: Class 3 gaming license issued by the Port Gamble S'Klallam Gaming Commission.
A background check and drug screening are required.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!