- 07-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Max hourly rate of $21.00
- Part Time
- No Clearance
Not Benefits Eligible
Title: Summer Internship 2023 - Human Resources Intern
Work Location: 205 Van Buren, Suite 420, Herndon, VA 20170/Remote
Clearance Required: None
Do you thrive in small teams and highly collaborative atmospheres? Are you seeking an opportunity to support an organization dedicated to securing our nation? NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services, looking for a Human Resources Intern ready to make an impact! We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
- Proactively coordinate and learn how to support general HR tasks including (but not limited to):
- New Hire Preboarding & Onboarding activities
- Employee communication & follow up
- Coordinating calendars & set meetings
- Benefits analysis, administration & reconciliation
- Payroll update entries (MS Teams Report)
- Managing HR Awards Program & ALCOM Communications
- Learn U.S. employment laws, regulations & requirements
- Examine & identify DEI&B channels and groups (LI, Groups & Associations)
- Assist with administration of Internship Program 2023.
- Actively pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Business, Communications or Public Health
- Proficient in MS Office
- Willingness to experiment and measure /report results
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
Desired qualifications/skill set
- Strong writing / communication skills
- Highly collaborative, self-starter
- Creative, organized, contributor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or based on disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!