- 18-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Location: Mark Center, Alexandria, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI (Active)
Position Level: Mid-Level
Number of Positions: 1
NetCentrics is seeking an agile, fluid & vibrant Cyber Security Specialist to support NetCentrics Customer...OMC. OMC's mission is to support the Office of Military Commissions trial efforts. Customer is driven to evolve their security stack. Highly motivated individuals that are looking to build and engineer, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Ensure that all OMC information systems meet Department of Defense Instruction 8500.01 mandated Cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support for OMC systems.
- Facilitate information system authorization to operate (ATO) compliance and re-accreditations IAW with DOD 8510.01 and ICD503.
- Facilitate registration and maintenance of OMC information systems in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system. This support is inclusive of all efforts associated with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities.
- Implement and maintain anti-virus and malicious code protection for all OMC information systems using government provided software.
- Provide and/or facilitate the distribution and installation of security patches.
- Provide security vulnerability scanning and reporting using government provided applications.
- Support scheduled OMC Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI), security assessment visits (SAV).
- Provide onsite incident management during normal working hours for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS and Special Access Systems and equipment. In addition, the contractor may be required to provide surge support after normal working hours to include weekends and holidays as approved by the COR.
- Bachelors Degree 5+ years of Cyber within DOD or IC
- Prior related (CYBER) experience with the IC required
- Prior ISSO or related experience for the DoD required
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification (e.g., Security+, CND, CCNA-Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
All candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history & reference checks. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability (or perception thereof).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!