- 12-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Tysons, VA, USA
- Full Time
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: Helpdesk Support (Master)
Location: Tysons Corner - Warren Building
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI (Active)
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
NetCentrics is seeking an agile, fluid & vibrant Cyber Security Specialist to support NetCentrics Customer...OMC. OMC's mission is to support the Office of Military Commissions trial efforts. Customer is driven to evolve their security stack. Highly motivated individuals that are looking to build and engineer, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Provide IT Help Desk support using the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) model during OMC business hours.
- Provide IT support services and call triage, including First Call Resolution, Impact and Priority Based Incident Categorization.
- Provide timely customer feedback, monitor/update assigned ticket status, and ensure warm hand-off and/or escalation
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor during duty hours, official travel, and when working with the user community.
- Provide O&M support for OMC desktop, laptop, and tablet information systems.
- Image information systems using the government-provided operating system image
- Provide onboarding and provisioning of new accounts and deprecation for users departing the organization.
- Submit tickets for all reported incidents, work orders, and service requests.
- As required, provide surge support to NSGB for OMC Users participating in court hearings, trial activities, and other events.
- Provide VTC support for scheduling, call setup, testing, and troubleshooting measures.
- Facilitate mapping and troubleshooting user access to shared network resources.
- Support computer peripheral device requests, installation, and troubleshooting IAW established policies and procedures.
- Support software requests, installation, and troubleshooting IAW established policies and procedures.
- Support mobile device requests, issuance, accountability, troubleshooting, and retrieval of IAW government-approved processes.
- Provide PKI Trusted Agent (TA) support; this includes but is not limited to; submitting new token requests, retrieving, issuing tokens, and the collection/turn-in of returned/expired tokens IAW established policies and procedures.
- Provide Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) and Secure VOIP troubleshooting. This includes port activation requests, connectivity, and trouble ticket submission.
- Troubleshoot all information system hardware line replaceable units (LRU).
- Provide maintenance and support for local/networked printers, scanners, digital senders, and other multi-function devices. The contractor will procure replacement parts (e.g. Fuser) and other consumables (e.g. Toner) on a cost-reimbursable basis as required.
- Provide transportation, delivery, and setup of IT assets throughout the NCR and NSGB. The Government will provide transportation to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and for shipment of IT assets. Transportation, delivery, and setup of IT assets throughout Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, will require the contractor to use Government vehicles in NSGB and to sign an indemnity agreement.
- As requested, provide desk-side training to the end user for standard software and equipment issues. Desk-side training includes but is not limited to software and equipment demonstration, tri-fold brochures and quick start guides, and demonstration of links to online and web-based IT training.
- Will utilize Government approved tools to accurately report, document, administer, and resolve customer issues.
- Government-provided tools include, but are not limited to, the following:
- BMC Remedy for ticket submission, tracking, and routing; and
- Microsoft SharePoint as a knowledge management repository for SOP's.
- Develop performance measurements (goals/metrics/reports) utilizing the current service desk platform and facilitate a feedback system to team members on customer service, communication, and technical skills, to enhance the quality of support delivered.
- Utilize ITIL best practices to enhance and optimize the services provided to end users.
- Manage the implementation of an enterprise knowledge base and knowledge management best practices.
- Coordinate with OMC and JSP IT support teams to resolve customer incidents/problems, fulfill service requests, and institute continuous improvement initiatives and methods.
- Resolve customer issues effectively or escalate them to appropriate support tiers.
- Work with management in assessing staff performance/reviews/changes.
- Assist in the professional and technical development of the team.
- Shall possess at the time of award a TOP SECRET w/ SCI Eligible security clearance.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage teams of up to 5 technicians.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Bachelors with 8 - 10 years of experience, or a Master's with 6 - 8 years of experience.
- 4+ years of experience leading tasks of a similar size/scope
- DoD8570.01M IAT Level II
- One of the following:
- CCNA Security
- Security + CE
- HDI or A+ related certifications relevant to personnel roles/responsibilities
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
- Repeatedly lift and carry weights up to 50 pounds
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!