- 12-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Full Time
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: Master Helpdesk Technician
Locations: Guantanamo Bay & Crystal City, VA
Clearance Level: TS/SCI (Active)
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
NetCentrics is seeking a Master Helpdesk Technician with active TS/SCI Clearance to support our OMC Contract. Position is out in sunny Guantanamo Bay and another here in Crystal City ! If you are looking for great work within a small community, this is an ideal opportunity.
Assist customers with issues related to workstations and laptops on multiple classification levels
- Image workstations and laptops with approved image
- Maintain inventory of IT assets
- Provide support for full asset lifecycle, request, inventory, deploy, maintain, and disposition
- Assist user with full lifecycle of PIV cards, request, inventory, deploy, and disposition
- Manage printers: Installation, troubleshooting, Life Cycle Refresh
- Run system checks on all workstations prior to large meetings.
- Manage all customer requests and activities through ticketing system
- Ensure all tickets and work orders are accurate and up to date
- Ensure IT suite is clean and organized
- Create, maintain and utilize Standard Operating Procedures
- Travel within the base for job duties
- Bachelors degree
- 8 - 7 years helpdesk related experience
- Full time position is remote in Guantanamo Bay
- Experience working and tracking in a ticketing system
- Experience with working with and troubleshooting Microsoft products
- Comptia Security +, ITIL v3 Foundation, Comptia A+ or EquivilantNote: ITIL Certification Preferred (Offers contingent upon candidates' ability to obtain w/in 90 days as of Start Date)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!