- 11-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: Helpdesk Technician- Senior
Location: On-Site (1235 S Clark St. Arlington, VA)
Clearance Level: TS/SCI (Active)
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
NetCentrics is seeking a Senior Helpdesk Technician with active TS/SCI Clearance to support our OMC Contract. Our OMC contract is located within walking distance to both the VRE and Metro for team mates looking to avoid that wonderful DMV traffic.
- Assist customers with issues related to workstations and laptops on multiple classification levels
- Image workstations and laptops with approved image
- Maintain inventory of IT assets
- Provide support for full asset lifecycle, request, inventory, deploy, maintain, and disposition
- Assist user with full lifecycle of PIV cars, request, inventory, deploy, and disposition
- Manage all customer requests and activities through ticketing system
- Ensure all tickets and work orders are accurate and up to date
- Ensure IT suite is clean and organized
- Create, maintain and utilize Standard Operating Procedures
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7 years helpdesk related experience
- Ability to travel for short periods of time on short notice
- Experience working and tracking in a ticketing system (Jira or other)
- Experience with working with and troubleshooting Microsoft products
- Comptia Security +, ITIL v3 Foundation, Comptia A+ or EquivilantNOTE: ITIL Certification Preferred (Offers contingent upon candidates' ability to obtain w/in 90 days as of Start Date)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!