- 04-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Open PTO policy, 11 Federal Holidays, 401 (k) +Matching + Immediate Vesting, MDV, Training Assistance, Referral Bonuses, and much more.
Title: AWS Cloud Migration Specialist
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust
Position Level: Mid-Level
Number of Positions: 1
NetCentrics is seeking an agile, fluid & vibrant AWS Cloud Migration Specialist to support NetCentrics Customer...the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ("CFPB"). The CFPB's mission is a consumer finance marketplace that works for American consumers, responsible providers, & the economy as a whole. The AWS Cloud Migration Specialist will be responsible for developing master transition plans, as well as maintaining high level of support for our customer for all required activities related to the mission.
- Data Access Automation
- Design/Develop ETL Process to consume external data & load them into Databases (SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Design/Develop migration of applications from Python 2.0 to Python 3.6
- Improvement of legacy project in change of managing CFPB narratives from users
- Assist in Design documents for external data intake automation in the cloud.
- Support Engineering & Architecture teams to implement robust data transfer environment in the cloud.
- Design & document Extranet *SFTP Systems (automation efforts in the cloud.
- Assist with Identifying & documenting cloud transformation efforts that affect date operations team. The engineer will also develop procedures to administer, optimize & monitor operations in the cloud environment.
- Improvement of existing scripts to manage Salesforce bulk files & uploads.
- Design & Develop tool to sync Salesforce with PostgreSQL database on Python.
- S. in Systems Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- Salesforce, Python, PostgreSQL (preferred)
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust
All candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history & reference checks. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability (or perception thereof).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!