- 23-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Application Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Arlington, VA (Pentagon)
- Provide SME support to a customer-focused organization that provides, manages, operates, and maintains IT shared services for the Pentagon and select agencies and organizations in the National Capital Region (NCR)
- Perform a wide variety of enterprise support functions in order to meet service requirements. These functions may include server hosting, in which the hardware, software, infrastructure, and maintenance required to host the customer-managed applications are in a consolidated, virtualized environment in order to manage the server environment up to the operating system and provides operational monitoring and facility support for the Operations (OPS) consolidated server rooms (CSRs)
- Support the customer's Organizational Messaging Service (OMS) which enables organizations to exchange both classified and unclassified information with other organizations within the DoD, other United States (US) Government agencies, Five Eyes countries (US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand), the 28 North Atlantic Treaty Organization countries, and all countries with US military bases or embassies worldwide
- Provide technical ability in the architecture, deployment and sustainment of geographically dispersed, load balance, active-active clustered site failover architecture, single sign-on, and CAC implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Telecommunications, or Management Information Systems and 5+ years of professional experience
- Demonstrated experience in computer system engineering; hardware and software analysis, system installation, integration, implementation, and system maintenance
- Minimum 3 years of work related experience to include the following computer related areas: ITSM application Servers, Storage Area Networks and systems management; telecommunications; directory systems; Public Key Infrastructure, IT customer support and training; application installation, diagnosis and repair; technical writing; computer security; knowledge management; database administration, design and management; system maintenance; information technology project management; design and implementation of geographical distributed information systems; computer scripting; Information System Testing
- Ability to make and give sound opinions and recommendations to Government decision authorities Proficiency may be demonstrated by any form or combination of quality and degree of research, credentials, training, education, and experience
- Knowledge of a range of current information technologies, computing platforms, and network systems, such as: cloud computing, blade server, virtualization, unified communications, collaboration tools, cryptographic systems, business intelligence systems, WEB 2.0, social networks tools, enterprise service bus
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate technical subjects to nontechnical staff
- Active DoD 8570 Baseline Certification
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!