- 09-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Top Secret
NetCentrics is a market leader in cybersecurity, enterprise IT, and telecommunications solutions and services. We serve the DoD, DHS, Federal Civilian Agencies, and Intelligence Community. We are a diverse group of intellectually curious people living by our core values while bonded by the shared mission to secure our nation - join us!
We are seeking a Project Manager who embraces challenges and is a motivated self-starter. This position is responsible for the management of services to provide a broad spectrum of Information Technology services to include System Administration, Network Engineering, Information Security, and Help Desk capabilities in support of the Office of Military Commissions (OMC). The selected candidate will support new project start-ups related to Rapid Response oriented engineering and in-service engineering, and day to day IT Operations. The typical programs provide system engineering services to our dynamic customers in support of OMC IT related projects including: requirements definition, solution definition, integration, installation verification and validation, operation and sustainment. The selected candidate will act as the overall lead, manager and administrator for OMC related projects and serve as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities on technical and program/project issues. Projects may include the integration and installation of new IT systems or equipment, the upgrade or modernization of existing systems or equipment and the use of legacy, current, and emerging IT technologies to meet unique end-user requirements. Tasking will span the entire systems engineering life cycle or some portion thereof. While project performance will take place primarily at the National Capitol Region (NCR), completion of project activities will require travel to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
- Provide contract draft and final transition plans
- Provide staffing management plan of all assigned contractor staff
- Provide monthly status reports that captures or summarizes completed tasks, staffing status, financials (to include labor, travel, and equipment ODC funds), and any issues/challenges encountered
- Provide project planning and facilitate implementation of government-approved projects
- Participate in authorized on-site meetings; prepare and present briefings on progress of work, prepare white papers and draft responses to IT-related data calls
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to identify collaborative responsibilities
- Support process interaction with other government and contractor IT groups
- Present SOPs to the Government Task Monitors for review and approval prior to implementation
- Facilitate integration with established Joint Service Provider processes and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree and at least 10 years of IT experience
- At least 7 years of experience leading tasks of a similar size/scope
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Active Top Secret clearance - ability to obtain SCI
- Ability to travel up to 50%, foreign travel included
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or based on disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!