- 29-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Herndon, VA
Clearance: US Citizenship
- Provide technology expertise and knowledge of cloud data management strategies to support multithreaded applications
- Develop cloud security implementation plans to support compliance with applicable regulations (NIST 800-53)
- Define strategy and process on Cloud operating budget and financial management for projects
- Configure Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between Cloud Service Providers (CSP) and external network points of presents
- Configure CSP network monitoring tools for traffic flow and packet inspection
- Configure virtual taps in cloud environments
- Troubleshoot cloud networking and VPN issues to sites until resolution
- Troubleshoot issues with remote site network taps
- Bachelor's degree in IT Network Management or related field; 4 years of relevant experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of experience as Enterprise IT Architect within Application/Data Center migration programs
- Applied Azure and/or GCP and/or AWS infrastructure engineering, designing and migration skills
- Advanced experience with networking interconnecting technologies link cloud and on-premises applications and systems
- Experience with cloud scripting for tasks and automation
- Experience working with various virtualization technologies in a cloud environment (i.e., VMware and Containerization)
- Understanding of up-to-date Network architecture concepts and system integration principles including high-end routers/switches, Network & Security, Network Virtualization, Cloud Network Deployments, and other related infrastructure and system components
- US Citizenship is required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!