- 19-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Senior Capture Manager
Location: Herndon, VA
Clearance: Ultimate Secret
NetCentrics is seeking a Senior Capture Manager to join our team and play a critical role in supporting continued cybersecurity and Information Technology growth of our strategic sectors. The Senior Capture Manager will partner with NetCentrics' Operations and Business Development Team, Solutions Architects, Pricing Strategists and Customers to develop winning strategies to support DoD, DHS and Intelligence Community.
- Lead development and execution of capture plans following internal gates and standard tools, with emphasis on win strategies, themes, value propositions, teaming, etc.
- Collaborate with subject and technical matter experts, functional leads, program managers and marketing to develop the overall capture strategy
- Assess competition and evaluate strengths and threats and lead win strategy development sessions with the capture teams
- Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, interests, and biases
- Build and work within high performance teams in a matrix-management environment
- Lead and negotiate teaming agreements and strategic alliances
- Manage opportunities in order to determine Pursue/No pursue and Bid/No Bid decisions
- Drive completion of bid artifacts for proposal development; ensure integrity of win strategy through color reviews; support assigned Proposal Manager/Director with development of bids
- Communicate clearly with senior and executive management and with key federal customers
- Demonstrate sustained ability of winning complex, prime integration services or systems engineering contracts with values of over $50M
- Participate in Business Development Incentive Pools
- Bachelor's degree and 16+ years of related experience; additional 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- A proven track record of successful capture management and demonstrated success working single award strategic capture over $50M in value
- Deep experience in growing cybersecurity and IT business, developing winning strategies for the DoD, DHS and Intelligence Community Customers
- Extensive knowledge of pricing and pricing strategies across multiple contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ - single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship and eligibility to obtain a Secret clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!