- 30-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
Title: AV/VTC Technician Junior (SCLS)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Top Secret
- Maintain and operate a wide variety of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording, and duplication devices
- Provide AV support to conference rooms, prepare conference rooms for upcoming presentations, perform post-conference check for conference rooms, present customer supplied briefing materials using installed or customer furnished audio-visual equipment, display customer supplied briefings via PowerPoint, video tape, overhead viewgraphs and audio tape
- Oversee meeting booking, cancellation and postponement orders from customers for individual conference rooms
- Conduct routine operational tests and fault isolation on AV/VTC systems, and equipment
- Reserve, schedule and set up audio visual equipment as required
- Resolve booking conflicts in a timely and accurate fashion to meet customer needs
- Perform regular Preventative Maintenance inspections of meeting facilities
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables to meet customers' requirements for events and functions
- Integrate customer devices with conference room equipment, monitor sound feeds to ensure quality, test and resolves equipment issues, maintain inventory of equipment
- Coordinate requirements with customer and distant-end, using the appropriate software to update reservations database
- Coordinate and Schedule ATC & VTC Bridge connection requests and send connection detail information to customers as well as perform, connection testing with far site participants
- High School Diploma and 3 years of general experience
- Active DoD Top-Secret security clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Excellent communication skills
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
- InfoComm Basic
- AV (InfoComm) Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- AV (InfoComm) CTS-I (AV System Installation Specialization)
- AV (Q-Sys) Level 1 and Level 2 certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!