- 25-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- DC, USA
- Full Time
- Public Trust
Title: Senior Endpoint Engineer
Location: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: Public Trust
- Design a standardized end-point solution for users from different departments including custom OS image creation using System Center, Packaging of Business Line Applications to support Windows OS, Support Enterprise Rollout of Security and Productivity Software automation, hardware platform evaluation and configuration
- Work on M365 suite with applications such as Intune to manage endpoint devices including mobile phones, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Work on Active Directory to manage Forest, Domain and Organizational Units, Group Policy Object expertise (GPO), and DNS
- Configure and maintain security tools to identify, protect and respond to security events and incidents pertaining to endpoint devices
- Create and manage compliance rules and settings for end point devices (Windows, iOS, etc.) following industry standards such as CIS or NIST
- Respond to annual and periodical audit requests to collect information for compliance
- Design, configure and maintain a System Center or Current Branch infrastructure to include all role servers in accordance with industry best practices
- Create automation scripts using PowerShell to perform automated tasks and deliver timely reports
- Test baselines against Enterprise infrastructure; document victory conditions, success/failure and gaps after completed testing
- Provide recommendations to senior management pertaining to industry vision and strategic direction regarding enterprise design and implementation of Endpoint services
- Support Tier III enterprise for resolving complex technical and functional issues
- Document all the processes and procedures through knowledgebase articles
- Create and deploy application software packages, using System Center to all workstations
- Troubleshoot desktop, laptop, printer, software and imaging issues related to the new laptops
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other technically related discipline; additional 6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in the design, implementation and support of computer networks
- Experience with:
- Microsoft Azure Operations and Maintenance
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager design, deployment and maintenance
- Windows Server and Window Desktop Operating Systems
- Knowledge of various security standards followed by Government Agencies such as NIST or CIS
- Working technical knowledge of current operating systems and standards
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories
- Active Public Trust security clearance
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Certification in Microsoft SCCM/Intune and/or other Microsoft applications preferred
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!