- 22-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Alexandria, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: AV/VTC Technician - Junior
Location: Alexandria, VA
- Provide AV support to conference rooms, prepare conference rooms for upcoming presentations, perform post-conference check for conference room, present customer supplied briefing materials using installed or customer furnished audio-visual equipment, display customer supplied briefings via PowerPoint, video tape, overhead viewgraphs, and audio tape
- Maintain and operate a wide variety of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording, and duplication devices
- Conduct routine operational tests and fault isolation on AV/VTC systems and equipment
- Reserve, schedule, and set up audio visual equipment as required
- Coordinate requirements with customer and distant-end, using the appropriate software to update reservations database
- High School Diploma and 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Active Secret security clearance
- AV (InfoComm) Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- AV (InfoComm) CTS-I (AV System Installation Specialization)
- AV (Q-Sys) Level 1 and Level 2 certification
- InfoComm Basic
- Active DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!