- 20-Nov-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Quantico, VA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Cyber Security Lead
Location: Quantico, VA
- Implement the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF), Revision 2 and Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) for ongoing Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Conduct incident response planning and support to prevent, deter, detect, respond to, and recover from computer, information and security incidents
- Provide ACAS Vulnerability Report Updates and weekly Vulnerability Reports
- Advise Government personnel in weekly project and monthly status meetings to ensure the evaluation of hardware and software integration into the MCRC baseline and ensure successful execution of A&A processes
- Conduct RMF and ConMon testing for A&A to evaluate and document the implementation and effectiveness of applicable security controls based on each system's categorization and data processed
- Create updates to RMF packages and associated artifacts (e.g. SSP, SAP, SAR, RAR and POA&M) as needed
- Facilitate the issuance, maintenance and recertification of an Authority to Operate (ATO) by the Marine Corps' Authorizing Official (AO) for the RCEN and AITS
- Develop and implement local procedures in compliance with all higher echelon A&A requirements, policies, and DoD guidance
- Conduct policy and procedural reviews on at least an annual basis, to include the creation of any updates to MCRC cybersecurity policies and processes
- Conduct research and threat intelligence to provide recommendations for continual process and security improvements to the MCRC CS Program on a Bi-Annual basis
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field and 10 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Experience with DoD's Risk Management Framework and ATO process
- Experience with ACAS scans, DISA STIGs, etc.
- Experience with Cloud technology - specifically Azure desired
- Active Secret clearance
- Active DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!