- 06-Nov-2020 to 05-Jan-2022 (EST)
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
Title: Junior AV/VTC Technician (SCLS)
Location: Arlington, VA
- Maintain and operate a wide variety of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording, and duplication devices
- Provide AV support to conference rooms, prepare conference rooms for upcoming presentations, perform post-conference check for conference room, present customer supplied briefing materials using installed or customer furnished audio-visual equipment, display customer supplied briefings via PowerPoint, video tape, overhead viewgraphs, and audio tape
- Conducts routine operational tests and fault isolation on AV/VTC systems and equipment
- Reserve, schedule, and set up audio visual equipment as required
- Coordinate requirements with customer and distant-end using the appropriate software to update reservations database
- High School diploma and 3 years of experience as a Helpdesk Specialist
- Basic VTC experience and or knowledge with scheduling and our setting up audio visual equipment
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- United States citizenship required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history and references checks.
- InfoComm Basic
- AV (InfoComm) Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- AV (InfoComm) CTS-I (AV System Installation Specialization)
- AV (Q-Sys) Level I and Level II certification
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!