- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- SITEC is offering a sign on bonus for qualified applicants who start the position. Minimum requirements apply.
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
SITEC has multiple openings for System Engineers to support critical missions.
- True DoD requirements facilitators to assist programs to define "testable, measurable, and verifiable" requirements.
- Multi-project (188 projects global) schedule management and integration
* Resource loading/levling schedule
* Maintain master schedule with sub schedule integration
* develop reports to allow customer to understand total workload to make priority decisions
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
- Participate in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Allocate real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystem components
- Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
- Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Develop system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
- Review and provide input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan (IMP)
- Participate in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
- Derive from the system requirements an understanding of stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill
- Participate in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.) that provides a common reference point for hardware and software developers
- Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (Confidentiality, Integrity, Non repudiation, and Availability); Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms (e.g., Identification, Authentication, Access Control, Accountability); and Security Mechanism Technology (Passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.)
- Active DoD TS//SCI/poly Security Clearance required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Seven (7) years' experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
CAMEO experience is a plus!
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.