- Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
A Program Account Manager's main responsibilities include daily governance of programs via consistent and constant communication and collaboration via program PMO, and to manage employee risk management, program growth and success and maintaining communication with all program stakeholders and SITEC. The PAM will work closely with Recruiting/Staffing/HR/Contracts to support and assist with lane as needed.
- Support, and participate in the recruiting/staffing/HR and contracts activities relating to program maintenance and growth.
- Acts as a liaison for SITEC in reference to customer communications regarding program initiatives, funding, employee performance including risk and kudos mitigation strategies.
- Works closely with recruiting and HR within the areas of employee placement, conflict resolution and program requirement management.
- Provides detailed and bi-weekly reports/status regarding the health of programs and employee performance to leadership including HR.
- Assists with interviews as needed, provide customer feedback to HR for evaluations and attend program related meetings.
- Works with contracts and finance to ensure program invoicing as needed.
- Track employee program progress and assisting with questions/concerns and communication as needed.
- Schedule internal and external program meetings while also tracking and following-up with action items.
- Work with contracts and finance to ensure timely invoicing process.
- Identify any barriers to successful program SITEC personnel and contract requirements and escalating as appropriate.
- Recommend improvements to program related issues regarding procedural, operational, and personnel matters.
- Facilitate communication and relationship building among program and SITEC and support minimizing risks and losses.
- Participates in program related meetings and networking events.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and clients, assisting them when needed.
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree preferred but not required.
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
- At least five (5) years of related work experience required.
- Excellent leadership skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use sound judgment to make decisions in line with company goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work proactively and be able address issues and concerns while working collaboratively with SITEC team to find resolution.
- Flexible and adaptive to a frequently changing environment.
- Taking and giving constructive feedback.
- Strong project management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.