- Springfield, VA, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- Knowledge of Common Criteria Language, and FIPS 140 standards.
- Works on various network types of equipment and related devices from a security protection emphasis to include installing; troubleshooting; modifying; testing.
- Can independently build test network or system prototypes, performing equipment set-up, testing, and participating in test report writing. Has the ability to develop attack programs to verify security assurance and weakness capability.
- Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's missions, goals, and requirements, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the IA arena.
- Performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized technology problems. Integrates electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements.
- Conducts security assessments and security consulting services. Analyzes information security requirements. Performs certification for C&A processes for the accreditations of systems.
- Performs vulnerability analysis and assessment using either government or commercial off-the-shelf technologies.
- Develops new concepts and processes.
- Analyzes root causes and resolves issues.
- Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower-level technicians or specialists.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team
- DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required.
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma and ten (10) years' experience; or
- Associates Degree and eight (8) years' experience; or
- Bachelor's Degree and six (6) years' experience; or
- Master's Degree and four (4) years' experience; or
- PhD and two (2) years' experience.
- IAT Level II Certifications including one of the following: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, CND, SSCP; and
- CSSP Analyst1 one of the following Certifications: CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA+ Security, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, Cloud+, SCYBER
- One certification from each category must be achieved in first six months of employment.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.