- Hanover, MD, USA
- Full Time
Our comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Federal Holidays, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Training Leave, Tuition, Training, and Educational Reimbursement, Referral and Recognition-based Bonuses, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability, AFLAC, Legal Shield, 401(k) and matching plan, Credit Union Membership, and Competitive Salaries.
- None Specified
- None Specified
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance required
Education and Experience Requirements
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in contract management performing all aspects of acquisition life cycle activities (pre-award, award, post-award) to include: development of acquisition documentation; data collection and analysis; invoice review/analysis; deliverable management; and development of status reports, briefings, or other ad-hoc products to meet customer needs.
- Five (5) years' experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion.
- Five (5) years of experience in Federal and/or DoD acquisitions.
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) certification.
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) and/or Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) certification.
- Experience using official program documentation for managing acquisition programs in line with DoD regulatory and legislative guidance.
- Experience in technical writing and documentation of complex technical concepts.
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.