Marin Primary & Middle School is an independent K-8 school in Larkspur, California offering rigorous academics, creative curriculum, and a welcoming community. We are looking for individuals with a pleasant disposition, a positive attitude, and a genuine, caring attitude for children. We are looking for a driver who is available Monday thru Friday, for a 2.5 hour am shift and a 2.5-hour pm shift.
Your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transport students to and from school. Assist students in the loading and unloading processes.
- Obey traffic laws.
- Follow a planned route, according to time schedule.
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections.
- Maintain vehicle in great working condition.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
Minimum Requirements for the job:
- High School diploma or GED.
- No-at-fault traffic accidents or citations for the last 5 years.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license for at least 8 years.
- All driver applicants must pass a background check.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Great for applicants that would like to work early morning and an afternoon hour and have a long break in the middle of the day. Apply today to become a part of our team!
- Ability to lift 25lbs or more.
- Ability to drive van, get up and down numerous times and be on your feet for lengthy periods of time.
Qualified individuals must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation. A qualified person with a disability may request a modification or adjustment to the job or work environment in order to meet the physical requirements of the position. Marin Primary & Middle School will attempt to satisfy requests as long as the accommodation needed would not result in undue hardship. Apply today to become a part of our team! Marin Primary & Middle School is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.