- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Disability, 401k, and tuition, plus much more!
Are you an experienced Print Production Flexo Planner? Specifically in packaging? Are you a good communicator, who is looking for a team environment? Are you driven and willing to learn and grow with us? Then we want to talk to you!
You've just found the best-kept secret in the printing world. Meyers is a manufacturer with serious scale, an expert design studio, and a family company that cares deeply about our team, our partners, and the brands we serve as customers. We are looking for a driven Print Production Flexographic Planner who is willing to innovate, create, learn, and grow with us.
The project manager is responsible for reviewing and planning all technical aspects of entering a job into production, overseeing the job through stages of production until final delivery, and communicating job status to key stakeholders including sales, account management, scheduling, and production management.
Some of the duties include:
- Applies extensive knowledge of production techniques, equipment, and materials to plan jobs efficiently to maximize profitability and assure on-time delivery.
- Reviews customer specifications, artwork, estimates and other documentation to ensure that costs have been captured correctly.
- Allocates material and/or coordinates with purchasing to ensure timely procurement of production materials.
- Procures tooling and/or outsides services for jobs as needed.
- Consults with the Job Planner Supervisor, Estimating, production personnel such as R & D, Pre-Press, Ink Technician, Inventory Control, Scheduling, Pressroom, Finishing, Warehouse, Shipping, etc. to eliminate concerns about any aspects of the job requirements before writing and/or completing the job ticket. Communicates delivery schedule, delays, or other concerns with account manager and sales.
- Assembles completed components of a job ticket packet.
- Checks that all proofs are in place and that quality documentation is accurately reflected on job tickets. Maintains accurate documentation of tooling procured.
Some key must-haves are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate or Bachelor college degree strongly desired.
- At least two years related experience required.
- Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
In addition to competitive wages, Meyers offers a rich benefits package for our full time employees (30+ hours a week) including health insurance, company paid short and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan and match, generous paid time off, 10 holidays, and much more!
Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.