- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Disability, 401k, and tuition, plus much more!
Are you experienced in packaging? Specifically, folding carton design? Do you love project management and working with the sales team? Are you a good communicator, who is looking for a team environment? Then we want to talk to you!
You've just found the best-kept secret in the printing world. Meyers is a manufacturer with serious scale, an expert design studio, and a family company that cares deeply about our team, our partners, and the brands we serve as customers. We are looking for a driven Account Manager who is willing to innovate, create, learn, and grow with us.
The Account Manager works to develop and maintain strong customer relationships. This includes supporting Sales with submitting RFQ's to estimating, submitting quotations to clients, and working with Design as needed for engineering and prototyping customer projects. The account manager will perform order entry tasks and work with internal customers to ensure orders are processed, shipped, and invoiced accurately and on time.
Some of the duties would include:
- Responsible for understanding, assessing, and documenting specific customer needs and requirements to appropriately process customer job orders and communicate both verbally and in writing with the customer. Effectively trains and stays up to date with Salesperson to understand specific customer needs and requirements in order to provide appropriate customer service.
- Acts as inside customer contact for all work in process, communications for new specifications and quotations, changes in existing projects, proof approvals, and sample deliveries.
- Work in cooperation with Sales, Planners, Production Scheduling, and Operations to maintain on-time delivery schedules for customers. Attends daily scheduling meetings and organizes release meetings.
- Responsible for managing the project from start to finish. Working with customers to ensure art and proofs are returned on time to meet their due date. Staying on top of scheduling to make sure the job is on time and there are no problems.
- You will work with clients (internal and external) cross-functionally, on a team, or individually.
Some key must-haves are:
- Associate or 4 Year College Degree with Graphic Arts training or work experience desirable.
- Ability to collaborate well with a variety of people, staff, and customers. Possesses excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; possesses good organizational and mathematical skills, proficiency with data entry, PC & Mac software.
- Experience in the printing, packaging, or retail merchandising industry is a plus.
Meyers is an equal opportunity employer