- Chelmsford, MA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Do you enjoy working in customer service and helping others?
If so, we have the job for you!
We are immediately hiring for Full Time Customer Service Agentsto join our team of incredible people!
Metro Medical has Customer Service Representative positions awaiting personable and well-spoken professionals. In this role, you provide superior customer service and a positive experience to our callers & clients, while managing a high call volume. You will use expert listening and data entry skills to assist our callers and accurately document all interactions.
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are dedicated professionals who excel at customer service and enjoy helping others. In this crucial role, you are on the front lines, responding to a high volume of phone inquiries and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy!
Our CSR are often times the first contact our callers have when reaching out for assistance. Our goal is to have each CSR model our Core Values, respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries and to build relationships with the internal key contacts and external callers/clients.
We will fully train you! There is a one week paid training process. Once you have successfully completed training, you will begin working your normal schedule.
Compensation: $15.00 / hour
General Job Requirements:
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Be able to type at least 35 words per minute
- Punctual / Dependable
- Be a 'team player'!
Our Benefits for Full Time Employees Include:
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Leave
- Traditional 401K and Roth 401K options with company matching
- Free Life Insurance policy
- Legal Assistance, and more!
Full Time - 40 hrs
- 4 day work week
- You must be available to work at least one weekend day each week
- You must be very punctual with great attendance.
Don't miss out - Apply Today!