- Lake Wissota Travel Stop (Shell) #3777
- Chippewa Falls, WI, USA
- 15.00 per hour
401K, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, Promotion Opportunities
Mega Co-op is looking for a Part-time Convenience Store Team Member to join our team! Convenience Store Team Members earn a minimum of $15.00/hour.
What is Mega Co-op?
Consumers Cooperative Association (known as Mega! CO-OP) was created in 1935, and over 80 years later still provides its 33,000+ members with exceptional service, quality, and value at our many locations throughout western and central Wisconsin.
Why work for Mega?
If you have the desire to make a Mega! difference in a fun environment, interacting with a diverse group of people - look no further! We operate 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and no two days are ever alike. Competitive wages and benefits, frequent advancement opportunities, and a company culture based on the values of kindness, honesty, fun, loyalty, accountability and encouragement make this a great place to work! Apply today and help Mega! Co-op continue to be the best place to work, shop and belong.
The Convenience Store Team Member provides superior customer service in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. This position is responsible for greeting customers, stocking and merchandising, taking customers' payment, and creating a positive energetic atmosphere for the customers.
CORE FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
• Provides exceptional customer service
• Communicates and works cooperatively with convenience store leadership to maintain department standards
• Perform all other duties as assigned by store leadership
• 3-6 months customer-service experience preferred
• Prefer 18 years of age or older due to ability to obtain municipal bartender's license and maintain its standing
• Prior experience with cash register and/or cash handling highly recommended
• Ability to give clear instructions.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 60 pounds on an occasional basis
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Occasional exposure to a cool, damp environment (coolers) as well as extreme hot temperatures (ovens, grills)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster visit https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf