- 28-Jan-2021 to 29-Jun-2021 (EST)
- Salem, NH, USA
- 12-16 based on experience
- Part Time
Flexible Schedule, 401K MatchProgram
As a member of our Meat retail team, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive Meat displays and supporting the regional vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and Associates.
1. Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
2. Ensures a fresh and appealing display by checking codes, rotating products, and removing out-of-date products.
3. Maintains correct department signage and pricing.
4. Understand why our products (specifically CAB), are different than conventional stores, and be able to explain to customers.
5. Package, weigh, and price all merchandise.
6. Ensures that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front-facing.
7. Maintain back stock in good order.
8. Uphold standards of cleanliness, and follow all rules and regulations of HACCP.
9. Follows and complies with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adheres to safe work practices.
10. Operates and sanitizes all Meat equipment in a safe and proper manner.
11. Answers department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by the Meat Department Manager, Assistant Manager or supervisor.
1. A desire to grow with the Meat Department.
2. Knowledge of basic Meat cooking procedures
3. Willingness to taste and evaluate all products offered in department.
4. Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
5. Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
6. A desire to learn about meats and other products.
7. Effective time management skills.
8. Strong work ethic and integrity.
9. Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
10. Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
11. Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders.
12. Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds, unassisted and able to push and pull carts with product weighing up to 100 pounds.
13. Use of box cutters.
14. Able to answer customer questions in a clear and service-oriented manner.
Reports to Meat Manager. Performs functions related to the display and selling of product. Provides efficient and excellent customer service and answer customer's questions regarding preparation and storage of product. Has overall knowledge of all products.