Jack Williams & Mavis Discount Tire - Delivery Driver
Jack Williams is proud to join the Mavis Discount Tire family. Mavis is a leader in the tire and automotive repair service field and is pleased to join the Trevose, PA area. We're looking for full-time Delivery Drivers.
As a Full-Time Route Driver, you must be a team player with excellent customer service skills and the drive to succeed. Qualified candidates are self-motivated, responsible, highly organized, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and changing environment. The person(s) selected will be responsible for pulling products, unloading and loading trucks, and delivering to customers.
Interested candidates must meet the following position requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of driving experience, preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record for the past 5 years
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to load and unload heavy items up to 70 lbs.
- Knowledge of local roads
- Forklift Certified, a plus
Must be able to work extended workdays and weekends as needed.
WHY WILL I LOVE WORKING WITH MAVIS?
At Mavis, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We value our team member's hard work and that's why we proudly offer you benefits and rewards to support your lifestyle and well-being. As Delivery Driver, you can expect:
- a safe, positive working environment;
- an excellent combination of fringe benefits, like health and dental insurance;
- a 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match;
- paid vacations;
- paid personal and sick time;
- paid holidays;
- paid on-the-job training; and,
- opportunities for career growth and advancement.
To learn more about working with Mavis, click here!
Get on the road to success at Mavis Discount Tire. What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Mavis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we enforce a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination at Mavis. Employment decisions are made without regard to an applicant's or employee's actual or perceived membership in any category or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Mavis may provide reasonable accommodation, in order for an otherwise qualified individual to perform the essential functions of the position. Mavis does not seek salary history information from applicants.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!