- 25-Apr-2023 to Until Filled (MST)
- Park City Peaks Hotel
- Park City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance. PTO and 401k available.
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Life as a Server:
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Assists with setting up banquet rooms from 10-200 people and serving meals.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons, and drunk driving.
- Greet guests as they arrive and assist them with seating at tables.
- Take guests' alcoholic beverage orders, utilizing suggestive selling techniques, when specified on function requirements.
- Input order into system; legibly document orders when system is down or collect tickets as specified.
- Set up, monitor, refresh, and breakdown for coffee breaks, receptions, and buffet tables following specified functions according to group requirements.
- Clean all equipment as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Food handling certificate.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Provide legible communication.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
What to expect in your first few months:
First, you will become familiarized with the hotel and its food and beverage menu! From there we'll have you work within the banquet team where your expertise in f&b service will shine! As you continue to work in this role, you'll become a key contributor your team's success!
The perks working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!