- 19-Dec-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- Advanced Opportunities
- Part Time
This position is not eligible for the benefit package.
The Transition Coordinator for Region II Advanced Opportunities in Career & Technical Education at Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for an office support staff member to work part-time (max 16 hours a week) and provide support to the Transition Coordinator.
Requires office support experience with computers and knowledge of Microsoft programs, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Must be able to work independently and with other staff, dependable, self-motivated, follow written and oral instructions, and possess strong communication skills. Must be able to maintain a regular work schedule. Hours are flexible through each week, but can only be worked during regular business hours.
Education: High School Diploma
- Perform a variety of office support functions, such as, composing correspondence, letters, forms, reports, and templates.
- Schedule and coordinate travel; prepare travel forms; process state purchasing card transactions.
- Respond to inquiries and explain program services, policies, and procedures to internal/external customers.
- Monitor budgets and prepare financial transactions.
- Collaborate and assist the Coordinator to implement program directives and to complete large projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply: send cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is January 9th, 2023. Will end early if a qualified applicant is hired.
Liz Weldy, Advanced Opportunities
Career & Technical Education
Lewis-Clark State College
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!