Job Title: Creative Arts Instructor - REMOTE
Job Location: This is a fully remote seasonal position from June to August
Job Hours: Monday-Friday 8:45-4:15 ET OR 9:45-5:15 PT
Make an impact this summer with meaningful work experience that will change the lives of your campers, allow you to dive into the world of STEM, and look great on your resume! Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have experience in tech/arts and possess excellent leadership skills? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN CAMP TECH REVOLUTION ONLINE?
- Gain meaningful teaching experience
- Build your resume
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Receive training from experts in the field
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading Edtech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Camp Tech Revolution, Tech Revolution Online and Lavner IQ brands, offering in-person and online camps, classes, tournaments, and tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Penn, NYU, Rice, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online learning options, we are redefining the education industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality, interactive learning, we create cutting-edge experiences that feature the hottest tech camps, top-notch curricula, awesome instructors, and dedicated camp managers, all backed by the industry's most talented, passionate, and dedicated leadership team.
- Competency to instruct several tech/arts camps as needed. Creative Arts camps include Graphic Design, Digital Art, Digital Fashion Design, Video Production for YouTube, Digital Music Production, and more!
- Implementing goals for campers using the provided curriculum and ensuring that they complete their projects throughout the week
- Instructing private lessons on an as-needed basis
- Being a role model for your campers, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Education, training, or experience in arts and related areas
- Minimum age of 18 or older
- Experience working with children preferred, but not required
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- As this is a fully remote position, a fast, reliable internet connection and a private, quiet place to teach are required
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our virtual summer STEM camps please visit lavnercamps.com
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/409043683" width="640" height="564" frameborder="0"></iframe>