For over 50 years, Lacks Enterprises has been a world leader in the automotive decorative trim business. With over 20 facilities and 3000 employees in West Michigan our team continues to grow! We are seeking to add an Inventory Control Coordinator to our team.
As an Inventory Control Coordinator you will be responsible for monitoring all computer input involving inventory control transactions to ensure that proper procedures are being adhered to. Act as liaison between each plant, shipping and receiving personnel, office managers, and production control managers concerning inventories. Evaluate methods and procedures currently in place, seeking to improve the basic function and utility of inventory systems.
- Perform daily input of plant transfers and associated inventory transactions.
- Monitors all computer input involving inventory transactions and coordinates the necessary corrections with each plant's personnel.
- Responsible for the coordination of the physical inventories in their plants, involving preparation planning, the directing of the inventory, and the finalization of the results.
- Responsible for maintaining the component, packaging and raw material levels required to support the production schedules.
- Provide guidance to Shipping and Receiving personnel in their plants to support efficiency, paperwork accuracy, and that the corporate trucking schedule is followed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate
- Strong oral and written communication
- Informal leadership
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Time management and organizational skills
- BS degree preferred not required
Lacks Enterprises offers a competitive wage structure and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more. If you are looking to join a team based culture and thrive in an environment of trust, dedication and loyalty we would love to talk with you! Please visit the Career Page of our website (https://lacksenterprises.com/) and apply today!