For over 50 years, Lacks Enterprises has been a world leader in the automotive decorative trim business. With over 20 facilities and 3000 employees in West Michigan our team continues to grow! We are seeking to add a Supply Chain Analyst to our team.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will coordinate all production scheduling related activities, troubleshoot and problem solve scheduling and inventory issues, interact with internal and external customers, and complete required paperwork. Qualified candidates will possess the following experience or skills:
- 1-3 years of prior experience as a production scheduler in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Previous inventory management experience
- Ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the MS Office suite and exposure to an ERP system
- A degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
Lacks Enterprises offers a competitive wage structure and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more. If you are looking to join a team based culture and thrive in an environment of trust, dedication and loyalty we would love to talk with you! Please visit the Career Page of our website (https://lacksenterprises.com/) and apply today!