- Oakland Park, FL, USA
- Full Time
Full-time employees are eligible to receive a benefits plan including: medical, dental, life, and vision insurance coverage; flexible spending account, long term disability, and a matching 401k plan, among others. Full time employees are also eligible to receive holiday pay, and earn paid vacation after their first year of employment.
Our preschool is now seeking wonderfully passionate and motivated Assistant Teachers to join our team (infants through VPK). If you are talented, creative and love to have fun while teaching, we encourage you to apply. Our school uses the Creative Curriculum as a base for our learning and planning. We believe that children should have as many hands on, fun experiences as they can to enrich their love of learning.
Our standards are high and our teachers need to have their 45 hours of Childcare Training to join our team. If you feel that you would like to expand your creativity and ability to change the lives of our preschoolers, apply today! We have multiple positions available, currently seeking an Assistant Teacher for our Infants classroom and an Assistant Teacher for our VPK classroom.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED; and at least one (1) year of experience working in a child care facility.
- Must have the 40-45 hours DCF Childcare Licensing training (Part 1 & 2).
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with infants through pre-kindergarten in a child care facility.
- Advanced training in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse and/or Child Development.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this teaching position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you! Please submit a copy of your DCF 40-45 hours Childcare Transcript Training with your resume as one attachment.
Kids In Distress is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace and requires drug testing.