- Oakland Park, FL, USA
- Full Time
Full-time employees are eligible to receive a benefits plan including: medical, dental, life, and vision insurance coverage; flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and a matching 401k plan, among others. Full-time employees are also eligible to receive holiday pay, and earn paid vacation after their first year of employment.
***Multiple Positions Available***
Are you passionate about caring for infants and toddlers? Our preschool is now seeking wonderfully passionate and motivated Assistant Teachers to join our team. If you are talented, creative and love to have fun while teaching, we encourage you to apply. Our school uses the Creative Curriculum as a base for our learning and planning. We believe that children should have as many hands on, fun experiences as they can to enrich their love of learning.
Our standards are high and our teachers need to have their DCF 45 hours to join our team. If you feel that you would like to expand your creativity and ability to change the lives of our preschoolers, apply today!
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have the 40-45 hours DCF Childcare Licensing training (Part 1 & 2)
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a child care facility
- Must be passionate about caring for infants and toddlers
- Associate's or Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with infants and toddlers in a child care facility
- Advanced training in CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse and/or Child Development
To learn more about our KID Preschool Plus Program visit: https://kidpreschool.org/
"Please submit a copy of your DCF 40-45 hours Childcare Transcript Training with your resume as one attachment"
Kids In Distress is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace and requires drug testing.