- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefit Package Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k), Paid Vacation and Holidays!
We are seeking a bilingual (Spanish) full time Nurse Practitioner, credentialed in Indiana to join our team. Key Benefit Administrators is consistently named a Top Workplace by our employees year after year, and we are excited to speak to qualified candidates about this unique opportunity! The Nurse Practitioner position includes a comprehensive benefit package, training program and competitive salary!
We are launching an innovative concept in healthcare. If you desire something more fulfilling than the routine in-office setting, and don't want to be confined to a virtual setting day after day, here's your opportunity to meet with and positively impact patients in a care setting that you will no doubt find exciting. We are taking patient care 'on the road' and are looking for that special individual to partner with to make it successful.
We have a fully equipped mobile care unit that will be staffed with a Nurse Practitioner and a Registered Nurse. The vehicle will be piloted by a professional driver and will be the means by which we take care to the patients who need us. Our philosophy: Why force people to disrupt their schedules and come to us when we can go to them. Interested? Please read on.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality service and would like to be part of our supportive family culture - we want to hear from you.
We will provide you with a laptop and phone, and the mobile unit is outfitted with every piece of equipment necessary to deliver on our care objectives.
- Generous relocation expense reimbursement will be considered for qualified candidates.
- The unit is based out of Goshen, Indiana. It will depart and return each day (Monday - Friday) from Goshen.
- No overnight stays are required.
General Requirements for the Nurse Practitioner:
- Nurse Practitioner: General practice. 3 or more years preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- EMR systems: 3 years
- Licensed in Indiana
Nurse Practitioner General Responsibilities:
- Providing primary care to patients
- Performing initial examinations, including physical exams and patient observations
- Setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ordering and administering diagnostic tests
- Communicating test results to patients
- Recording patient medical histories
- Operating and maintaining medical equipment
- Adults primarily, with some pediatric
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Autonomous - ability to work independently
- Responsible - will take ownership and provide direction
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance
Thank you for your interest in the Nurse Practitioner position - we look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about KBA here: https://keybenefit.com/
Our Mission: To create happy customers who renew by improving upon our successful track record of applying patented, proven, creative solutions to the reduction of healthcare costs while improving people's health through high quality, cost-effective care.
If you are unable to complete an application for the Nurse Practitioner position due to a disability, contact Human Resources by calling 800-560-3539 to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
All qualified applicants for the Nurse Practitioner position will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.