Are you an intensive in-home or in-community clinician who is tired of waiting for referrals? Or maybe, you are getting sufficient referrals, but do not have the opportunity to be paid weekly for the hard work that you put in. If so, Empower U. is the agency for you. Help us make a difference in the community.
AT EMPOWER U., WE HAVE SOLUTIONS FOR ALL OF THAT!
Empower U. is a dynamic in-home mental health organization that is rapidly growing each year. Heavily utilized across the State of New Jersey, Empower U. provides psychotherapy to children in age ranges 5-21. We also offer free supervision towards LPC or LCSW. Please see the below requirements for this role:
- A New Jersey State license to practice as a Psychologist (Psy.D/Ph.D), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), or Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- A flexible schedule that allows you to work evenings and/or weekends
- A minimum of one-year experience providing psychotherapy to children and adolescents
- Flexible Schedule (telehealth/In-Person)
- Autonomy to practice within the desired scope and population you desire
- Highly competitive hourly compensation based on license and experience level
- No minimum caseload
- Assigned to families with 10-15 miles of your location
- Provide psychotherapy to children and families for a wide array of diagnoses including but not limited to Mood Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Substance Use Disorder, PTSD, DD/ID, and Eating Disorders
- Prepare appropriate documentation such as therapy notes, treatment plans, and letters
- Consistent communication with referral sources
- Have a basic theoretical orientation in which you approach your clinical work
- Participate in monthly supervision (unless clinician possesses a license to practice independently in New Jersey)
- Experience with Children's System of Care (CSOC) services including Care Management Organizations (CMO) and Mobile Response and Stabilization (MRSS) units a plus.
- Experience with the PerformCare system preferred
- Fluency in languages in addition to English is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Telehealth is permitted based on the needs of the agency
Pay: Average 30 hour work week $82,000 annually Master's Level
Location: Flemington, NJ
Empower U. is an Equal Opportunity Employer