- 10-Sep-2019 to Until Filled (EST)
- Fort Meade, MD, USA
- Full Time
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
Title: Implant Native Software Engineer
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI with a current CI polygraph
Program Overview: Provide qualified and trained personnel for Capability Development which includes, but is not limited to technology research, vulnerability assessment, software development, capability integration, system test, and product maintenance.
Candidate shall provide on-site support in research and development of software designed to exploit vulnerabilities of adversary technology, algorithm development, script, writing and software utility development, analysis and reverse engineering of source code, software integration and testing, technical writing and documentation, and lifecycle maintenance of customer software programs.
- Bachelor's degree in at technical discipline preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with C/C++ development on UNIX platform, preferably Linux
- Experience with low-level operating systems experience for Android
- Familiarity with ARM Assembly/shell code
- Experience with networking development
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a current CI polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled