- Sioux Falls, SD, USA
- 12.73-18.63 per hour
- Full Time
Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays and Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Life/LTD Insurance
Early Head Start Assistant Teacher
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Act as a Teacher in the absence of the Teacher.
- Assist in preparing lesson plan in assigned area and submit to teacher for review.
- Promote sound social and emotional growth and development through recognizing individual differences and cultural patterns.
- Accompany teachers on initial home visits and others as needed.
- Clean classroom at the end of each session and prepare for the next session. Clean bathrooms daily; assist in cleaning the kitchen; vacuum and sweep floors; empty garbage cans.
- Center Based Child Development Associate Certification or Associate or Bachelor degree in an accredited program in Early Childhood Education, or a degree in any field.
- One (1) year experience and/or training working with children, preferably with preschool age children or infants and toddlers or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hours / FLSA Status / Grade 2:
- Nonexempt position
- 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- $12.73- $18.63 per hour, based on education and experience.
ICAP is an equal opportunity provider and employer