Finance Director: Flexible Part-time Remote
Do you enjoy building relationships? Can you translate numbers into meaning? We are looking for part-time/flexible-hours finance professionals to assist clients solve problems, plan for the future and partner for growth. If that's you join the Insource Team today!
Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our clients' staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What You'll Do:
- Working as part of a service delivery team, you will work with a variety of clients to perform high-level financial projects and provide oversight to internal and external teams
- Work to improve existing financial processes and strategies. Oversee the technical quality of financial and accounting work
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and financial projections and advise clients' Board and C-level to support strategic financial management decision-making.
- Develop and implement financial controls and accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee audit preparations including planning, coordination, and file preparation as needed
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to anticipate clients' changing needs and implement appropriate recommendations, while managing risks
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills, proven adeptness at detail work as well as the portrayal of clear and concise summary-level work
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software, Excel and Word
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Diplomatic, patient, curious manner with a great sense of humor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to succinctly communicate complex messaging in a credible and clear manner
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or MSF a plus
- 5-10 years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated experience managing competing priorities and deadlines successfully
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.