InnVite Hospitality Group is looking for Front Desk Manager whose' primary responsibility is to assure that the front desk is operated in a courteous, professional manner in accordance with the operating procedures and policies of the Hotel and as further outlined in the front office manual.
Other responsibilities would include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist with and follow up on the training of the front office staff, including night audit.
- Assist with the scheduling of the front office staff.
- Assist the GM with special projects and assignments as requested.
- Ensure that the front office staff is aware and knowledgeable.
- Ensure that the front office staff is aware and knowledgeable of the procedures, policies and safety requirements.
- Active participation in yield management and rate analysis and assist GM in monitoring of this process.
- Monitor all group bookings and follow up on group cut offs and rooming block/lists. Inform the GM of group issues and concerns.
- Book groups into the hotel as booking inquiries are made.
- Review audit pack and make deposits in the absence of the GM.
- Maintain a positive line of communication between front desk staff, housekeeping and maintenance to assure that rooms are clean and ready to rent each day.
- Inspect rooms as frequently as possible with GM and head housekeeper.
- Work evening shifts and busy periods as the primary agent and at times the 2nd assist agent as directed by the GM.
- Attend department meetings.
- All other skills and job requirements as indicated in the front desk associate job description.
- Any other duties as assigned by General Manager.
- At all times must present a professional attitude to all guests, vendors, and other associates.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!