Infrastructure Services Group LLC (ISG) and Inland Waters LLC, leaders in the northeast trenchless pipeline rehabilitation industry, have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, detail oriented and dependable Pipe Rehabilitation Technician to join a rapidly growing company in Johnston, RI. Training is provided. This position works with a crew that provides a wide range of services, including cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining and repair, CCTV inspection and pipeline cleaning, manhole rehabilitation, and mainline and lateral grouting.
This position works in accordance with policies, procedures, and the philosophy of Infrastructure Services Group LLC.
INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES GROUP LLC EXPECTATIONS OF ALL EMPLOYEES:
- Facilitate open communication with employees, clients, and community partners. Attend and participate in meetings, work groups, team meetings, workshops, individual training, and training conferences and seminars when assigned.
- Obtains a working knowledge of and comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Personnel Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures, service plans and related policy and procedures.
- Reports to work at scheduled times and maintains acceptable attendance records as outlined in ISG's Employee Handbook.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform physically demanding tasks under pressure
- Lift heavy hoses and equipment
- Work in confined spaces
- Work long hours in all varying weather conditions
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety by following OSHA and company safety standards
- Must be able to perform all tasks assigned on a daily basis
- Perform other duties as assigned and reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must believe in the core vision of ISG, applying professional action and follow-up to support ISG's commitment to customer service
- Must be hard-working, detail oriented and motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Must possess a Class A or Class B CDL (preferred)
- Be able to travel
- Must be committed to SAFETY and follow all proper safety rules, regulations and protocols as defined by federal, state, and local authorities as well as company policies
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Be able to multi-task
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent physical stamina and dexterity
- Ability to establish and maintain professional boundaries in working with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work independently as well as be a part of the team with minimal day to day supervision must be self-directed
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, self-motivation, empathy, and resourcefulness while maintaining a reputation that reflects proactive team participation. Is client focused and presents a willingness to assist where/when needed
- Must exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external contacts to include active listening, developing rapport and resolving conflict
- Ability to assess and resolve co-worker inquiries and concerns, responding timely and effectively. Understand when to elevate a situation to the next level
- Ability to be multi-faceted in business environment to assist where needed with exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethic with a commitment to professional behavior and interactions
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen and MVR
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
All of the work is done outside.
Must be able to:
- Maneuver within the work environment and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time with walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Apply physical mobility, including reaching with hands and arms, lifting, holding, pushing and pulling, carrying, bending, climbing and balancing, kneeling, arm and leg extension
- Must be able to use hands, fingers, handle and feel, talk and hear and taste or smell
- Ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less and 20 ft or more, identify and distinguish colors, see peripherally, have depth perception and are able to adjust focus
- Must be able to wear/utilize applicable safety equipment or practices to work in hazardous environments as needed
- Occasionally lift up to 50-100 pounds
- Loud noise
Compensation and Benefits: Inland Waters offers a competitive salary, including prevailing wages in designated areas and benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance, group term life insurance with voluntary employee paid buy up, company paid short-term disability insurance with voluntary employee-paid long-term disability insurance, accident and critical illness coverage, and a 401(k) plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), including disability and veterans